It is a nutritious snack that contains the unique taste and nutrition of red ginseng as it is a product that you can eat whole red ginseng root.
Contains unprocessed red ginseng, a specialized product of Korea.
A traditional food that’s easy to eat because of its gentle fragrance.
The sweetness of honey means that even those who dislike bitter foods can enjoy this premium food product.
Honey-preserved red ginseng is a type of traditional Korean snack made by storing or boiling ginseng in honey or grain syrup for a long time, creating something precious.
The delicate fragrance of red ginseng mixes with the sweetness of honey to create a soft snack with a gentle flavor and fragrance.
Recognized by the government in 2016 as a “Republic of Korea Food Product Master (Honey-preserved Ginseng)” due to his traditionalism and production characteristics.
A “Republic of Korea Food Product Master” designation recognizes people in the processing and preparation areas who are helping to pass down and develop excellent Korean food products.
We make products using traditional methods in hygienic, modernized facilities.
Our honey-preserved ginseng is made according to HACCP standards, a hygiene management system that prevents contamination of food products at all stages from cultivation of the raw ingredients to consumption by the end consumer.
It is made by steaming ginseng according to the method passed down by the grandmother's technique, marinating it with honey, and then aging it for 2-3 months.
- Great as a present for holidays or weddings
- A precious red ginseng gift for protecting health on special days
- The entire family can enjoy 1/2-1 root per day as a healthy snack
- Pull off the head portion of the red ginseng to eat
- Great when enjoyed with jujube tea or ginseng tea
- Chop it to scatter over salads, or use as a garnish for a luxurious presentation
- Good when sliced finely and mixed with rice flour to make rice cakes
- Put on top of a tart or add to cupcakes or cookies to a make a healthy snack
- Good to carry as a snack for travel, exercise, hiking, or outdoor activities
Republic of Korea Food Product Master Jeong Yeongseok is a farmer from South Chungcheong Province’s Geumsan, the heartland of ginseng, and the president of the Geumsan Medicinal Herb and Ginseng Agricultural Collective.
In order to promote Korean agricultural products and contribute to increasing the earnings of farming households, he uses traditional methods and his utmost dedication to turn carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality into a premium product that benefits customers’ health.